Monday, April 16, 2012

Back in the Saddle

Well I have decided to resurrect my blog, for what purpose I know not, but it will give me something for both me and my stalkers( if any) to do. So things have been different but wonderful since the arrival of the adorable baby named Noah. I guess I will use this as a way to show all the cool new stuff about our lives. I take so many pictures and I can't post them all on facebook so I guess this will have to do. I just hope that I will be diligent in my updates more for my sake than the few people that might actually read this. So enjoy my blog, or don't, it's a free country. But enough of this rambling preamble.

Today I gave Noah a bath which he needs quite frequently because of his habit of vomiting every time I pick him up. I didn't actually give him a bath I took him in the shower with me. Turns out babies can get kinda slippery when they are covered in soap. On the plus side though I didn't drop him and he smells significantly better. His mother Bonnie also got a new car which makes me feel way better because Noah won't be subjugated to riding in a screaming metal death trap. I mean seriously. That car had been wrecked, burned, driving through a lake, slid into snow banks, and was missing a good quarter of its parts to boot. It did serve its purpose surprisingly well but I'm sure Bonnie is as glad to be done with it as I am.

I've been working as a pizza delivery boy for Garlic Jim's. It's decent pay but everyone assumes I am a creep and probably rightfully so. I've also been picking up some hours doing filing work at my dad's office. So I've been fairly busy lately. Work isn't too bad but for once I look forward to getting back to school. The sooner I  graduate the sooner I get my Porsche. Jk I wouldn't get a Porsche. I'd get an Audi R8. not really but anyways I'm going this fall to U of I and see how it goes going between here and Moscow frequently. I know I couldn't take it to be far from Noah for long but CDA is thoroughly lacking in accredited universities. I'll think of better things to write about in the future but I just wanted to get one decent post out there for now. And with that bombshell it's time to go.














2 comments:

  1. phew, we needed someone else to restart a blog so we didn't feel like weirdos.

    ReplyDelete