Friday, December 10, 2010

Anime Twilight for the win!

Why I love and hate Youtube comments: (The subject is tattoos on Christina Perri if you couldn't figure it out)
35 minutes ago
@Nerdhot plz if u dont mind dont put things i lyk in diz cuz i care bout way mor dan u think! yes ive never been there cuz i thhink boyz want bodyz! now sme1 corrected me n i accepted my ignorance! so yur inslonce is not needed. now i understand u kno how she feel and i respect dat zo imma pray 4 u getting better but wat i said iz just a thought! zo plz i kno wat i said waz wrong without knoin anything about her!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!! goodbye

One reply:

26 minutes ago 

@AnimeTwilightgal.
This, friends, is a prime example of immaturity and overall fail



Seriously her name says it all you don't have to even read the comments.

Last night I went to a "Titanic" themed semi-formal dance. Do I need to say how horribly insensitive that is? Or is the Titanic old enough that it's funny when a couple thousand people die. I just only hope the Holocaust will be funny in time for my kids' dances. Overall it was fun though. The residents' association went all out with the decorations they even had an ice swan and hors d'oeuvres. There was also a carriage that looked like Cinderella's and they gave rides on it. Not sure what that has to do with the Titanic. I wouldn't really know I never watched the movie. I'm sure Leonardo is secretly a princess. For part of it they had a group of art majors that would draw caricatures of you. The one who did mine was an RM that had actually served in CDA so that was kind of cool. It was fun but I swear if I hear Celine Dion again I might die.

Finals are coming up. Finals suck, I don't understand how taking a test every two weeks is not enough proof that we learned something. Shouldn't the grade I already have do the trick? But ok, ours is not to reason by, but to do and die. My only hard one will be calculus.

In 1957 President Eisenhower ordered the National Guard to integrate Little Rock High School, the result was the Little Rock 9x+C

My friend Mackayla and I compiled a book of the essays our writing class did. She did most the work but it turned out really nice I'm excited to have it. It's called "Drips of Thought" and the theme is a poem by Shel Silverstein. My essay is about being in the hospital and getting an Ipod, its pretty cheesey but I got an A so....ya.

So if you change your schedule to 28 hour days it will line up with the week, and you can stay awake for twenty hours and still sleep for 8 and get plenty of sleep. They better part is that if you start it at the right time the time you sleep will more or less line up with night, but on the weekends you'll be awake all night. I think I might do this for college since it's more or less what I do anyways.

Nutter Butters are great.

Living in the dorms is rather sucky. Considering how much it costs there aren't a lot of perks. For example the don't clean or resupply over weekends. So all weekend the bathrooms are disgusting and the vending machines are all empty. Also the doors lock from 12 to 6 am. It's really quite frightening, because if you get locked out during December when its 5 degrees outside theres not a whole lot you can do except freeze to death. A few weeks ago our bathrooms flooded and it took days for them to get around to removing the lake from our hallway. Then it smelled horribly.  
They turned the Cannon into a boat

We don't even get trashcans now....


Everything in this letter is true.... I didn't write it, some one posted it on the bathroom door
I drew a volcano! and a spider! I don't get any more artistic than this

My floor has a very refined, mature sense of humor

1 comment:

  1. Ahh College life! You crack me up. Very observant and wry take on your life at BYU!

    ReplyDelete