Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Three for Others

So today I felt super sick. It was a combination of a sore throat, stomach ache, head ache and extreme fatigue/malaise. It kinda of felt like mono so I'm really really hoping it's not mono. Today at work my boss tried making a new pizza he put chili, onions, jalapenos and sausage on it. He really wanted me to try it because for some odd reason he values my opinion on tastes. My stomach was hurting me so I didn't want to do it but I succumbed to peer pressure. Now I feel super gross and full of chili. That's a clear win-win. Also I just tried to press the space bar twice to add a period on the end of that sentence like I do on my phone. I feel dumb but it wouldn't be such a bad shortcut for computers either....

School! I'm all registered at the University of Idaho in the world renown town of Moscow. Also because it is a prestigious college town they decided they were too good to pronounce the last letter of Moscow. So the W is silent. I got all my classes scheduled on a Monday/Wednesday/Friday deal so I can just commute down and stay by my bubs. Except one class. Apparently all biology majors have to take "Perspective on Biology" a half semester lecture series worth...a whopping one credit. More interesting though is that the only time they offer this class is Thursday morning. So  I get to drive three hours for a one credit class for the half the semester... I'm so excited. Did I mention it's also pass/fail?

Emily and Kyle are staying this summer so that will be fun. Alex and Alia are due to make an appearance soon so it'll be fun to have the gang all together for a little. Except Alex because he smells like pea soup. Noah is doing  great. He sleeps a lot at night now and will occasionally sleep 4 or 5 hours. He also has very strong legs and can just about support his body weight and can scoot on the ground with some assistance. He turned three months yesterday. I  can't believe he is that old already... I was hoping he would be talking by now but  I guess you can't have everything. Oh and he can't clap either but we'll work on that....He's been very adorable and smiley lately and loves to look at himself in the mirror. I'm not sure where the narcissistic streak came from... Bonnie is doing a great job, she makes it all look easy. She's been very helpful with making sure I get lots of time of Noah even though he's 100% breastfeeding now and can't stay away long from his mother and it takes a little bit more work on her part but I'm very glad things are going smoothly. We had a BBQ last Sunday and the weather was really nice and we sad some delicious shish kabobs. Noah got some fun time outside and got to work on his pasty white complexion.  Well that about wraps things up for what's new in the world of Cameron the Great.

He really likes the Bumbo. Also known as The Iron Throne.



4 comments:

  1. enjoying reading man, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to resurrect your blog and then promptly stab it in the proverbial back. You need to write more for all those people who live to far away to know what's going on! -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And be sure to include more pictures of baby perfect-err-Noah.

      Delete
  3. More blogs please! I loved re-reading this!

    ReplyDelete