Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Man's search for a brain

So today a girl randomly walked by me in the cafeteria and said "I like your jeans." So thank you Emily for picking them out. The funny thing was I got dressed in the dark this morning. So chance worked out in my favor. I basically wanna punch the people in my physical science class. Today some one said "How did [Millikan] know the charge?" Professor; "He measured it." Student: "With his eyes?" Yes. He measured an electrical charge of  1.69x10^-19 with his eyes. Hooray for common sense. On the brighter side my bike is extremely fast and alone today saved me 40 minutes of walking and eating breakfast from a vending machine.
My wheels

A quote I overheard:
"You've never walked this way?!? Oh man! you're in for a treat! You'll never walk the old way again."
First Day
The guy who designed Po was from BYU so they built a giant panda statue

1 comment: